Tuesday, July 28, 2009

So yeah, I have been working hard this summer to get everything in shape for the fall...including myself... but anywhoo, I am really excited about college cause I don't know what to expect. I'm still missing everyone at Southern Hills and plan to visit the school. As far as college goes, this will be a long process considering I am required to take some intolerable courses. I can't just get straight to designing....bummer. As always though, I am awaiting my credit to come to me so that I can buy my laptop...finally. I have been looking around for summer jobs and opportunities at Proctor and Gamble but nothing seems to work with my schedule, so I guess I have to wait. Vacation is in three weeks and I am really excited... Its gonna be awesome. Super awesome. But anyway, I think I will go get some zzz's until I must wake up. Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment